View Profile TedizStalker

20 Movie Reviews

I spy a Skitzo.

Well done on the cartoon.

To think these pieces exist before the nuke that is LF left the fallout. I don't see any p3n0rs here. Well, not that Piconjo's around to respond anymore.

Does have that touch of gay though.

I don't see the Nevadian Champion Tricky the Clown. 3/5 zombie clown still alive. Then again... it IS 2019, not 2003.

8 Game Reviews

The definition of 'A Watched Kettle Never Boils.'

Sometimes, I take my eyes off the game to check Discord, and BOOM! Got enough to buy something else when I was leagues below affording it half a minute ago.

I've missed Day 2 and 3's present because I couldn't find the game until Day 4.

I am also curious as to what achievement hides between Day 9 and 10.

I also tend to spam the heart emoji (I think???) when at a safe distance from others. But every now and then, I get someone following me and spamming hearts with me, too. Is that a bug?

Anyway, Merry Tankmas.

P.S. Playing as Pico non-stop since Piconjo doesn't exist in the closet.

Edit: Merry Christmas & Tankmas!

EinMeister responds:

i also missed 2 days :(((

Huh. who am I playing as on Xmas Day? Hope it's not LegendaryFrog.

4 Audio Reviews

You only have five years left to live, so why not polish on your break dancing skills? Don't let that migraine keep you down!

(Does anyone get the reference to a character on NG?)

Go to bed Cheshyre, you're drunk!

Cathode Raybots brought me here, not Madness.

That's some pretty good beats go you got going, but you've lost me past 1:41. No offence. As it does get a bit spacious with no music in the slight pause between the beats. Regardless, I still enjoy listening to it.

9 Art Reviews

A wonderful work in progress~ I'm so glad I got to see the work in progress in that group chat.

Poor Cyclops tho. XD

Huh, I didn't know Alucard was the Hall Monitor.

Nice job drawing the antagonists of Pico's School.

Finally, some good non-Transylvania food!

Fiction Writer on Ao3 and blue moon artist.
Recent activity on Twitter, which has come to a hiatus for now. Still on Pokeheroes. DM me if you wanna chat on Discord.

31, Female