Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

Poor Deimos, but it IS an Incident, therefore, not canon.

Lesson Learnt; MAG DEagles are makeshift cannons for regular guys. Its the timing that's important.

Mr. Nails SE Ep. 11. Mr. Nails SE Ep. 11.

And then Dad Enlightens Saucy for the favour of killing Mr. Nails. He was starting to grow on me too.

But what about his clone? I can see him getting back at one of them before getting himself killed in the process. :'D There goes my goddamn imagination again.
Please make a few more (after better voice acting has been found , even if it has been a few years XD).

Pico's Epic Adventure! Pico's Epic Adventure!

Glad to see that Piconjo's not totally forgotten. But was it necessary to make it insufferably short?

Way to troll, Pico. Way to troll.
If it was a full-on flash with some action and stuff, then I would be happy. I don't know if it'll pass judgement, but if it does, I'd be very surprised.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Hahah no, it's gonna pass for sure! I really would like to make a REAL epic pico movie man =( but with school and work it was a no go again this year

Pico's School Pico's School

Classic, original and still the best.

I honestly don't know what else I can type in this. So I'll just go and play it again.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

That Hanzou...

Pico's School I get pwned.
Pico's Cousin 2 I still get pwned.

Anyways, I enjoy this game and the extra artwork at the end, better than Pico's Cousin.

I guess Otis was being sarcastic at the start. |D

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Just pure awesome.

I think I've been playing for three weeks, and this is my forth week with today being my second day since I signed up to Newgrounds. What can I say? I'm not big on words and all, but wow, I just cannot stop myself coming back for more.

Well designed, levels are ok, but getting flanked in a 1<2 team is still an obstacle. I like how each character has their unique pros and cons (especially Convict) and how it takes practice and patience to use each of them to their full portential.

Voted 5, and 8/10 stars because, well, it is becoming a classic and needs a sequel. (If no stars show up, I can't seem to get them to work...)

URKNOYZ - Doomsday Device URKNOYZ - Doomsday Device

Cathode Raybots brought me here, not Madness.

That's some pretty good beats go you got going, but you've lost me past 1:41. No offence. As it does get a bit spacious with no music in the slight pause between the beats. Regardless, I still enjoy listening to it.

Red Dead Redemption Song Red Dead Redemption Song

Gotta love that 8-bit kick.

This is a great song in general, but some spoken lyrics are a little off synch with the beat.
Those who play Red Dead Redemption would get the story in it. (Lol, I also like the Undead Nightmare reference near the end. XD)

Looking Back =Excitment= Done Looking Back =Excitment= Done

This is a good piece of work, I'll admit. Though there are a few cons.

I'm wearing headphones you see, and when the music gets loud, I can hear faint static in the volume. Also the drums try to out do each other near the end.

All in all, this is a great submission, even if it is a few years old.