Incident:009b RE Incident:009b RE

Poor Deimos, but it IS an Incident, therefore, not canon.

Lesson Learnt; MAG DEagles are makeshift cannons for regular guys. Its the timing that's important.

Mr. Nails SE Ep. 11. Mr. Nails SE Ep. 11.

And then Dad Enlightens Saucy for the favour of killing Mr. Nails. He was starting to grow on me too.

But what about his clone? I can see him getting back at one of them before getting himself killed in the process. :'D There goes my goddamn imagination again.
Please make a few more (after better voice acting has been found , even if it has been a few years XD).

Pico's Epic Adventure! Pico's Epic Adventure!

Glad to see that Piconjo's not totally forgotten. But was it necessary to make it insufferably short?

Way to troll, Pico. Way to troll.
If it was a full-on flash with some action and stuff, then I would be happy. I don't know if it'll pass judgement, but if it does, I'd be very surprised.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Hahah no, it's gonna pass for sure! I really would like to make a REAL epic pico movie man =( but with school and work it was a no go again this year

A Totally Random Day A Totally Random Day

So what was the moral?

Was it 'Never spray water on Hank's signature that's worn by a fan'?
Paintballs and waterguns. I like it. c: A lot. Better than blood, it gives a nice break up in the usual violence.
And Jesus (or Jebus, whatever) made a cameo appearance. Wasn't he helpful?

Crazymonkey154 responds:

LOL very true. Glad you liked this, even though I don't think it's very well animated.

Madness: Rumination Madness: Rumination

That's not how I barf.

But I DID do that on the GAT (general assesment test) exam (before I was diagnosed with the accursed crohns BC) and it stank of my breakfast.
Which was a pity. I liked the toast I ate, hate my stomach for being a complete sick douche.

Madness Dance Party 4 Madness Dance Party 4

It's a dance party!

And only Hank is not invited because, unless there's pie, we all know what will happen with him around. XD I don't think Jebus was invited either.

I also checked the other past Dance Party series, and they're pretty neat. I like No. 2 the best though.

Short - Crap Short - Crap

If you were trying to make me laugh, then you got it. XD

Best crap ever. I mostly play it again for the 'Give. Me. Your. POKEMONS!' bit and the music. Well done.

madness boy madness boy

I don't mean to be insensitive, but the end always gives me a reason to snort in amusement.

The music does make this flash rather touching, and I personally like it, but it's not Madness without an unexpected kill. XD

Pico V.s. Darkness Pico V.s. Darkness

Believe it or not, I keep coming back to watch this flash daily since I first seen it.

Got an interesting concept going there, and those shadow dudes must have been fun to draw or animate. So what exactly was Pico shooting? And when did Piconjo move so fast (though not fast enough to see Darnell's fire)?

As for the mouse work... I guess that's one reason why I keep coming back.
Now for the cons. Some of the sounds made are a bit off synch, and the animation, regardless of low quality, doesn't always flow smoothly. Or it could be my comp.

Pico & Friends Pico & Friends

Not like your run-off-the-mill Flash.

Combinding a movie flash with some interactions. 'The Chase' is auto text, but at least it goes at the speed most people should be able to read at. I love the expressions you added onto them while they are talking.

The Easter Egg is a nice additional bonus and I'm glad that.... I won't say anything. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone else.